- Where are you located? What are your hours?
We are located near downtown Bellingham, WA at the corner of Meridian Street and Broadway across from Savy Bank (the old KFC) and the ReStore. We are open Monday – Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- What are the requirements for renting a vehicle?
You must have a valid driver’s license, a major credit card (not a debit card) in your name with funds available, be at least 21 years old (additional young driver’s fee will apply if you are under 25 years old.), and have proof of current insurance.
- Can you pick me up if I need to rent a vehicle?
We can try to arrange to pick you up if possible. It depends on the time of day, our employee availability, and your location.
- Can you deliver a vehicle to me?
We cannot deliver vehicles. Rentals must take place in our office. If you don’t have a way into our office, we can try to arrange to pick you up.
- Is there parking for my own vehicle at your location?
While there is no customer parking available on any of our lots, there is usually plenty of free parking on the street around our office.
- Do you allow your vehicles to be driven out of the state of Washington?
Yes, our rental vehicles are allowed to be driven into other states.
- Do you allow your vehicles to be driven into Canada?
Yes, our vehicles are allowed to be driven into Canada.
- Can I rent a vehicle for just a couple of hours?
Although you can return your vehicle in less than one day, there is a minimum one day charge on all rentals.
- Will you rent vehicles for longer terms?
Yes, we welcome long-term rentals. Whether you need a vehicle for just a couple days or weeks, or even a couple months, we can work with you.
- Can I return a vehicle when you are closed?
Yes, we have a key drop and you are given a form to fill out for after-hours returns.
- How does insurance work? Does my own insurance cover me, or do you have insurance I can buy?
When you rent a vehicle, you are responsible for the vehicle, passengers, and any damage or injuries you may cause to another party in an accident. There are many different insurance policies out there, and we can’t know if yours will cover you or not, so it’s a good idea to check your own insurance policy to see if your insurance covers you in a rental. We do offer waivers you can add to your rental if you need them.
- I don’t have my own car, so I don’t have an auto insurance policy in my name, can I still rent a vehicle?
No. Unfortunately if you do not have current proof of insurance we can not rent to you.
- Do you have other locations where I can drop off a vehicle?
No, we are a locally owned and operated business with our only location in Bellingham, so vehicles always need to be returned back to this location.
- Can someone else drive the vehicle if I rent it?
Yes, but they must be authorized to do so. To be an authorized driver they must either be: your spouse or other family member permanently living with you, a fellow employee of your company if the rental is for company purposes, or they must be present in our office with their driver’s license and must sign the rental agreement. (Age restrictions still apply to authorized drivers and an additional driver’s fee will be added for each driver signed onto the rental agreement.)
- Do you sell your vehicles?
Yes, our rental vehicles are for sale at any time. See our sales page for more information.